- Free delivery.
- Free presentation box.
- Free Ralph Jandrell Pottery mini booklet.
- Handmade and hand painted at Ralph’s Shropshire studio.
- 11cm high approx.
- Hand thrown pottery mug, hand painted with coloured slips, shiny glazed.
- Good size and refined feel.
- Each piece is unique and will be similar rather than identical to the image shown.
Dense like tapestry, this scrolling, vigorous design creates a sense of medieval magnificence. Revel in its enfolding richness.
“I am a truly full-time potter, spending every available moment working with clay, designing, making, painting, glazing and firing my unique range of handmade mugs. I live and breathe my work, and I hope you can see the passion and attention to detail that is lovingly poured into each and every unique creation, from my handmade mugs to my tall and elegant, handmade and hand painted table lamps.
I have been a full time potter for over 25 years and I can honestly say that making handmade pottery has been the making of me”.